An issue is categorized under “drivability problems” when you experience a complication when driving and that complication is connected to a faulty ignitions system, transmission, or engine.
Specifically, you may have a drivability issue if your vehicle experiences:
- Crank issue
- Stalling engine
- Vehicle misfiring under acceleration
- Low power on hills
- Engine briefly starts then fails
- Better performance when either warm or cold
- Blinking check engine light
- Engine dying when coming to a stop
At Mercedes Repair by Maurice, our experienced technicians will diagnose whatever drivability issue you may be having.
Schedule a Service
Have a question? Call or message us at [email protected]. We’re ready to help.
Save your time and schedule an appointment online today.